Intalytics, a leader in location-centric predictive analytics, is in search of a Technical Operations Analyst to assist in the full operational support of Intalytics’ SaaS applications. Founded in 2007, Intalytics has entered a period of significant growth and this pivotal position offers an excellent opportunity for career growth and advancement.
Applicants should have good problem-solving capabilities, communication skills and the ability to analyze data workflows quickly. The ideal candidate will have exposure to database analysis, project management, and some basic computer programming.
EXPERIENCE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SOFTWARE PLATFORMS/TECHNOLOGIES IS DESIRED:
- Alteryx – For statistical models that provide automation
- JSON – For data sets and configurations using key/value notation
- Scripting (PowerShell, Python, Ruby) – Ability to read/write scripts to automate tasks
- SQL – Ability to select data as well as manipulate existing data through SQL syntax
- Database modeling and structure
TYPICAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Implement statistical models created in Alteryx into our SaaS web platform.
- Quality Assurance – Validate and document solution effectiveness through program and quality assurance testing, and establish applicable program specifications.
- Assist/liaise with development and Client Managers to ensure requirements are clearly understood.
- Provide QA testing on newly implemented models/software, as well as troubleshooting existing models/software.
- Work with development team to analyze and resolve defects.
- Query databases for sets of data and troubleshoot possible data inconsistencies.
- Assisting in troubleshooting, testing, and resolving reported production support or data issues.
- Serve as a point of escalation for complex application system problems and sophisticated client requests.
Intalytics provides world-class predictive analytics tools, technologies, and consulting to restaurants, retailers, financial institutions, healthcare providers, service organizations, and private equity firms that are seeking location-centric insights. Founded in 2007 by four leading practitioners in the field of predictive analytics, Intalytics leverages cutting-edge modeling techniques, third-party datasets, and web-based analytical tools to deliver innovative, accurate and actionable real estate and marketing solutions.