Intalytics seeks to hire a highly motivated Financial Controller to assume responsibility for all aspects of our organization’s financial management. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with 3-7+ years of experience, and must be able to work out of either of our main offices (Ann Arbor, MI or Irving, TX).
- Accounting Operations: Accurately maintain accounting systems. Implement and maintain accounting/governance policies.
- Financial Analysis: Provide standardized and on-demand reporting and analyses of the business to provide insight into operations and efficiency. Support the company’s management and board in making strategic decisions.
- Budgeting & Forecasting: Drive annual budgeting and ongoing forecasting and cash flow management to ensure that the company can meet its obligations and plan appropriately.
- Taxes & Compliance: Stay current on filing and paying all applicable sales and income taxes, and file compliance documentation.
- Administration: Maintain employee benefits plans and insurance policies, and support contract negotiations.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline, including Accounting, Finance, or other related fields. Master’s degree and post-graduate certifications are a plus.
- 3-7+ years of accounting experience, ideally with a mix of public and in-house.
- Demonstrated expertise working with small business accounting software, such as QuickBooks.
- Experience working with external auditors, lenders, investors, and counter-parties.
- Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration abilities
- Ability to identify issues and recommend solutions independently
- Commitment to accuracy and transparency
- Generous salary commensurate with skill level and qualifications
- 401K plan, with company match and immediate vesting
- Medical and dental insurance
- Competitive vacation package
This position will be located in either of our main offices (Ann Arbor, MI or Irving, TX). Eligible candidates must be permanently authorized to work in the United States.