Intalytics is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing that will be responsible for leading all aspects of the company’s overall marketing efforts. Founded in 2007, Intalytics has entered into a period of significant growth. We are in need of a senior-level marketing professional to develop, implement, and continuously improve our marketing strategies, plans, and programs. This individual must be able to work in collaboration with senior leadership in a highly self-driven manner within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strategic planning. Understand Intalytics’ business model and solution offerings. Conduct market research that informs marketing and sales efforts. Create strategic marketing plan that guides messaging and positioning, accounting for market trends and competitive landscape.
- Content creation. Coordinate efforts to develop and improve upon existing collateral, including white papers, case studies, presentations, podcasts, and other visual content. Collaborate with senior leadership on aligning strategic marketing plan and requisite content.
- Program execution. Ensure that all programs in the marketing plan are executed on time and at/under budget. Develop and execute industry-specific communications, lead generation efforts, account-based marketing, conference participation, social media outreach, and sales enablement programs.
- Driving results. Regularly evaluate performance across all marketing campaigns and channels. Recommend and implement optimizations to improve results throughout the sales process. Enhance and improve website session activity, engagement, and search engine marketing efforts to increase site traffic and form submissions.
DESIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Expertise in strategic planning and in the development and management of both annual marketing plans and budgets
- Demonstrated history working in close collaboration with sales teams to support the acquisition and conversion of new business opportunities
- Track record of successful integrated campaigns incorporating multiple channels, including public relations, social media, digital, SEM, email, content marketing, conferences, and more
- Experience building and managing marketing communications plans (public relations, social media, blog, etc.)
- Proven performance in developing a compelling content strategy and in producing engaging and relevant content, supported by cutting-edge SEO practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience for a B2B software, technology, or analytics company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong and measurable results
This position can be based in either of our corporate offices (Ann Arbor, MI; Irving, TX), with potential consideration to a remote office. All eligible candidates must be U.S. citizens and/or legally able to work in the United States.