Intalytics, a leader in location-centric predictive analytics, is in search of a Database Analyst to support our emerging data team.
Our ideal candidate will have data processing experience supporting a variety of industries. This role is predominantly an internal role that is responsible for data assessment, processing, manipulation, and applying data standards for the organization. The ideal candidate must be personable, have strong problem-solving skills, impeccable attention to detail, solid written & verbal communication, and fully capable to adapt within a team setting.
ATTRIBUTES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Organization: Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity while balancing priorities, timelines, and stakeholder expectations.
Collaborative: Exceptional interpersonal skills, active participant in team meetings, and a willingness to adapt to scope revisions.
Problem Solver: . Display intellectual agility and organizational savvy to solve complex data issues and present solutions.
Detail Oriented: Highly accurate with assessments and tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS – PREFERRED
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years’ experience as a Data Analyst, ETL Developer, or similar role
- 2+ years of SQL query development
- 2+ years of data analysis/processing/manipulation
- 1+ year of Experience with Alteryx
- 1+ year experience in data modeling and skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiar with MySQL, SQL Server, and scripting languages (.bat, powershell, .sh)
SKILLS and JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data
- Ability to explain complex concepts and research outputs in simple terms
- Ability to focus in a fast paced, flexible environment
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Identify opportunities for efficiency gains through process improvement
- Develop standard and ad hoc reporting as needed
- Development and presentation of post project deliverables
- Extract, load, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and Quality Control
- Generous salary commensurate with skill level and qualifications
- 401K plan, with company match and immediate vesting
- Medical and dental insurance
- Competitive vacation package
This position is located in our Irving, TX office. Eligible candidates must be permanently authorized to work in the United States.