Intalytics, the leader in location-centric predictive analytics, is in search of a Client Manager to assist in managing predictive analytics projects on behalf of our clients.
- Project Management. Experience managing projects and clients, including project design, coordinate with other team members, and communication of final results to the client.
- Communication. Effectively communicate results with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Organization. End-to-end management of multiple projects of varying complexity while balancing priorities, timelines, and stakeholder needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required. An advanced degree is a plus.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience of relevant work experience
- Strong presentation skills both in-person or virtually
- Experience managing location research projects
- Demonstrated expertise across a wide range of client types
- Generous salary commensurate with skill level and qualifications
- 401K plan, with company match and immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Competitive vacation package
- Bonus program designed to significantly reward performance
Intalytics prefers to have this position based in our Ann Arbor, MI office, but it is not mandatory. All eligible candidates must be U.S. citizens and/or legally able to work in the United States.