Inalytics are seeking a talented Software Test Engineer to design testing procedures for our premier predictive analytics platform, SiteIntel. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of web and desktop applications as well as designing manual and automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, query databases, and collaborate with the software engineering and operations teams.
This role is the first Software Test Engineer for Inalytics, so this is a fantastic opportunity to bring your own ideas to the business and make this division your own. Therefore, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about Testing, can implement processes from the ground up and who would like to accelerate their career in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization.
- Meeting with the software engineering team to align on testing approaches and goals
- Coordinating with Product Owners to define requirements and corresponding test cases
- Conducting exploratory/manual testing across supported devices, browsers, and operating systems
- Developing automated software test procedures
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
- Configuring and querying software databases
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports
- Collaborating with the engineering team to solve application faults
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field
- Previous experience working as a Software Test Engineer or other Quality Assurance professional
- Knowledge in web technologies and experience in testing, diagnosing, and troubleshooting web applications
- Demonstrable programming skills including automation systems and databases
- Familiar with quality management tools, automation technology, and API testing tools
- Experience with Agile development lifecycles and tools
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills
This position can be located in either of our main offices (Ann Arbor, MI or Irving, TX). Remote work is an option for qualified candidates. Eligible candidates must be permanently authorized to work in the United States.
- Generous salary commensurate with skill level and qualifications
- 401K plan, with company match and immediate vesting
- Medical and dental insurance
- Competitive vacation package
Intalytics provides industry-leading predictive analytics tools, technologies, and consulting to companies seeking location-centric insights. Founded in 2007 by leading practitioners in the field of predictive analytics, Intalytics today is proud to serve as a trusted adviser to leading organizations in the retail, restaurant, healthcare, grocery, banking, education, personal services, and private equity sectors. We encourage you to learn more about us at www.intalytics.com.