Intalytics is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Marketing Operations Analyst to join its Data Services team. The successful professional will oversee client analysis projects, manage implementation and optimization of digital and direct marketing campaigns, contribute to development of client facing deliverables, and support various facets of Intalytics’ data infrastructure. Ideal candidates will possess strong analytical, communication, organizational, teamwork, and problem solving skills. This multi-faceted role has ample opportunity for growth.
Client Marketing Campaign Management: Responsible for overseeing the implementation of client’s omni-channel marketing campaigns. Manage digital marketing campaigns and evaluate performance trends. Generate reports on key campaign performance metrics. Conduct a variety of data and response analysis to identify opportunities for optimizing and extending ongoing campaigns.
Analytical Project Support: Support ongoing analytical projects and deliverables, including customer profiling, predictive modeling, and segmentation projects. Devise data-driven solutions to achieve client business objectives and develop compelling client facing presentations.
Data Management: Manage many aspects of data processing – including: ingestion, storage, hygiene, enhancement, extraction, transformation and loading. Crafting and executing queries upon request for data presenting information through reports and visualization.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- 3-5+ years of analytical, database, and marketing campaign experience, ideally across multiple industries including restaurant, retail, healthcare, education, and consumer services
- Experience in the digital and direct marketing industry, aware of related trends, techniques, and technologies, including the use of compiled and geo-spatial data sets to supplement client-specific customer data
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, project management, and business intelligence tools
- SQL and ETL experience strongly preferred
- Alteryx and/or Project management experience is a plus
- Strong communication and cross-functional skills.
- Highly goal-oriented, willing to go the extra mile to achieve client objectives
- Ability to problem solve, identify issues, alternatives, and recommend solutions independently.
- Outstanding project management and influence skills, a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity while balancing priorities, timelines, and stakeholder expectations.
- Track record of gathering, applying, and communicating data to make decisions.
This position will be located in our Irving, TX office. Eligible candidates must be permanently authorized to work in the United States.
- Generous salary commensurate with skill level and qualifications
- 401K plan, with company match and immediate vesting
- Medical and dental insurance
- Competitive vacation
Intalytics provides industry-leading predictive analytics tools, technologies, and consulting to companies seeking location-centric insights. Founded in 2007 by leading practitioners in the field of predictive analytics, Intalytics today is proud to serve as a trusted adviser to leading organizations in the retail, restaurant, healthcare, grocery, banking, education, personal services, and private equity sectors. We encourage you to learn more about us at www.intalytics.com.