Intalytics is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Digital Marketing Analyst to join its Data Services team. The successful professional will oversee analytical projects, manage digital and direct marketing campaigns, develop client deliverables, and support various facets of Intalytics’ data infrastructure. Ideal candidates will possess strong analytical, communication, organizational, teamwork, and problem solving skills. This multifaceted role has ample opportunity for growth.
Marketing Campaign Management:Responsible for overseeing the implementation of client’s omni-channel marketing campaigns. Manage digital and direct marketing campaigns and evaluate performance trends. Generate reports on key campaign performance metrics. Conduct a variety of data and response analysis to identify opportunities for optimizing and extending ongoing campaigns.
Analytical Project Support: Support ongoing analytical projects and deliverables, including customer profiling and segmentation projects. Devise data-driven solutions to achieve client business objectives and contribute to compelling client facing presentations.
Data Management: Support various aspects of data processing to support corporate data infrastructure as well as client analytical projects. Support the design of meaningful reports and data visualization.
3+ years of digital and direct marketing campaign experience, ideally supporting multi-unit operators such as restaurant, retail, healthcare, or services
- SQL experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (Marketing, Computer Information Systems, etc.)
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, and data visualization tools
- Familiarity with programmatic digital advertising campaigns
- Project management
- Client management
- Strong communication and cross-functional skills
- Highly goal-oriented, willing to go the extra mile to achieve client objectives
- Ability to problem solve, identify issues, alternatives, and recommend solutions independently
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity while balancing priorities, timelines, and stakeholder expectations
- Track record of gathering, applying, and communicating data to make decisions
This position will be located in our Irving, TX office. Eligible candidates must be permanently authorized to work in the United States.
- Generous salary commensurate with skill level and qualifications
- 401K plan, with company match and immediate vesting
- Medical and dental insurance
- Competitive vacation
Intalytics provides industry-leading predictive analytics tools, technologies, and consulting to companies seeking location-centric insights. Founded in 2007 by leading practitioners in the field of predictive analytics, Intalytics today is proud to serve as a trusted adviser to leading organizations in the retail, restaurant, healthcare, grocery, banking, education, personal services, and private equity sectors. We encourage you to learn more about us at www.intalytics.com.