Intalytics seeks to hire a highly motivated HR Analyst to assume responsibility for all aspects of our organization’s Human Resources Management. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with 1-3+ years of experience and must be able to work out of either of our main offices (Ann Arbor, MI or Irving, TX).
Payroll Operations: Accurately maintain payroll systems. Implement and maintain governance policies. Continue to improve usage of Paylocity.
Human Resource Analysis: Provide standardized and on-demand reporting and analyses of the business to provide insight into operations and efficiency. Support the company’s management and board in making strategic HR decisions.
Taxes: Stay current on filing and paying all applicable Payroll and Related taxes, and file compliance documentation.
Administration: Maintain employee benefits plans and insurance policies, and support contract negotiations.
- Experience / Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline, including Human Resources, Payroll, or other related fields.
- 1-3+ years of Human Resources experience.
- Demonstrated expertise working with Paylocity and QuickBooks Online (or any related ERP System).
- Experience working with external brokers, insurance agencies, and counterparties.
- Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration abilities
- Ability to identify issues and recommend solutions independently
- Commitment to accuracy and transparency
This position will be located in either of our main offices (Ann Arbor, MI or Irving, TX). Eligible candidates must be permanently authorized to work in the United States.
Generous salary commensurate with skill level and qualifications
401K plan, with company match and immediate vesting
Medical and dental insurance
Competitive vacation package
Intalytics provides industry-leading predictive analytics tools, technologies, and consulting to companies seeking location-centric insights. Founded in 2007 by leading practitioners in the field of predictive analytics, Intalytics today is proud to serve as a trusted adviser to leading organizations in the retail, restaurant, healthcare, grocery, banking, education, personal services, and private equity sectors. We encourage you to learn more about us at www.intalytics.com.