Intalytics is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Analyst to join its Client Services team. The successful professional will oversee analytical projects and develop client deliverables. Ideal candidates will possess strong analytical, communication, organizational, teamwork, and problem solving skills. This multifaceted role has ample opportunity for growth.
- Assemble demographic and competitive data
- Conduct field evaluations, analysis, and write reports
- Generate sales forecasts and sales transfer analyses for proposed client locations
- Perform varying analytical functions required to meet our clients’ needs
- Bachelor’s degree required. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Open to recent college graduates and/or professionals with less than 1-year experience
- Problem Solver. Display intellectual agility and organizational savvy to solve complex issues and present solutions for clients.
- Organization. Ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Communication. Effectively communicate results with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate. Work effectively with other members of the Intalytics team, including client managers, modelers, and software engineers.
- Experience with the following software:
- GIS (ESRI’s ArcGIS and/or Business Analyst, MapInfo)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
This position will be located in our Ann Arobor, MI office. Eligible candidates must be permanently authorized to work in the United States.
- Generous salary commensurate with skill level and qualifications
- 401K plan, with company match and immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Competitive vacation package
- Bonus program designed to significantly reward performance
Intalytics provides industry-leading predictive analytics tools, technologies, and consulting to companies seeking location-centric insights. Founded in 2007 by leading practitioners in the field of predictive analytics, Intalytics today is proud to serve as a trusted adviser to leading organizations in the retail, restaurant, healthcare, grocery, banking, education, personal services, and private equity sectors. We encourage you to learn more about us at www.intalytics.com.