Intalytics is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Client Manager who will be responsible for project management and day-to-day client relationships for our rapidly growing Marketing Solutions practice. Founded in 2007, Intalytics has entered into a period of significant growth. We seek an experienced professional to oversee client analysis projects, manage implementation of direct and digital marketing campaigns, and develop client facing deliverables. Ideal candidates will possess strong client communication, organizational, teamwork, and analytical skills.
- Client relationship management. Build open and effective relationships with key clients. Communicate status of ongoing analysis projects and marketing campaigns, understand client’s business, challenges, opportunities, and objectives. Establish a reputation as a trusted advisor for advancing client’s business results.
- Campaign development, analysis, and optimization. Responsible for overseeing implementation of client’s omni-channel marketing campaigns. Provide regular updates on key campaign performance metrics. Conduct data analysis to identify opportunities for optimizing and extending ongoing campaigns. Develop concise and compelling client facing presentations.
- Alignment with internal partners. Work across functional teams including business development, modeling, analysis, and operations to ensure timely adherence to project schedules and budgets. Identify and realize opportunities to grow internal understanding of core marketing principles. Balance the need for independent action, collaboration, and initiative to achieve key internal and external business goals.
- Strong direct and/or digital marketing campaign experience in a client facing role (experience in the consumer analytics industry a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a proven ability to develop client facing presentations
- Self-starter approach to identifying and accomplishing goals, independently and in a team setting
- A high level of comfort with data and pulling insights out of that data
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and anticipate, prioritize, communicate, and resolve issues with minimal guidance
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in the development of effective and engaging programs
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or relevant discipline
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in a client-side or provider-side marketing campaign or marketing analytics role
- Strong knowledge of the digital and direct advertising industry, trends, and technologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, project management, and business intelligence tools
- Competitive salary commensurate with skill level and qualifications
- 401K plan, with company match and immediate vesting
- Medical and dental insurance
- Competitive vacation package
- This position can be based in either of our corporate offices (Ann Arbor, MI; Irving, TX). All eligible candidates must be U.S. citizens and/or legally able to work in the United States.