Intalytics, the leader in location-centric predictive analytics, is in search of an Analyst to join our growing team.
- Problem Solver. Display intellectual agility and organizational savvy to solve complex issues and present solutions for clients.
- Organization. Ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Communication. Effectively communicate results with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate. Work effectively with other members of the Intalytics team, including client managers, modelers, and software engineers.
- Assemble demographic and competitive data
- Conduct field evaluations, analysis, and write reports
- Generate sales forecasts and sales transfer analyses for proposed client locations
- Perform varying analytical functions required to meet our clients’ needs
- Bachelor’s degree required. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Open to recent college graduates and/or professionals with less than 1-year experience
- Experience with the following software:
- GIS (ESRI’s ArcGIS and/or Business Analyst, MapInfo)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Generous salary commensurate with skill level and qualifications
- 401K plan, with company match and immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Competitive vacation package
- Bonus program designed to significantly reward performance
This position will be based in our Ann Arbor, MI office. All eligible candidates must be U.S. citizens and/or legally able to work in the United States.
- Intalytics Announces Hiring of Bill McKeogh as Director of Client Services - October 10, 2019
- Intalytics to Exhibit at the 2019 Restaurant Finance and Development Conference (RFDC) in Las Vegas - September 26, 2019
- Intalytics Taps INRIX to Provide Retailers with Best-in-Class Traffic Data for Decision Analysis - September 19, 2019