Intalytics is seeking a technical analyst to assist in integrating analytical models into our SaaS web platform, SiteIntel. Applicants should have good problem solving capabilities, communication skills and the ability to analyze data workflows quickly. Ideal candidate will have exposure to database analysis, project management and some basic computer programming.
- Implement statistical models created in Alteryx into our SaaS web platform (SiteIntel).
- Validate and document solution effectiveness through program and quality assurance testing, and establish applicable program specifications.
- Assist/liaise with development and client managers to ensure requirements are clearly understood.
- Provide QA testing on newly implemented models/software, as well as troubleshoot existing models/software.
- Work with development team to analyze and resolve defects.
- Query databases for sets of data and troubleshoot possible data inconsistencies.
- Assist in troubleshooting, testing, and resolving reported production support or data issues.
- Serve as a point of escalation for complex application system problems and sophisticated client requests.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/IT or equivalent
- 1-3 years in an analyst or software development position
Experience with any of the following software platforms/technologies is desired:
- Alteryx – For statistical models that provide automation
- JSON – For data sets and configurations using key/value notation
- Scripting (PowerShell, Python, Ruby) – Ability to read/write scripts to automate tasks
- SQL – Ability to select data as well as manipulate existing data through SQL syntax
- Database modeling and structure
This position will be based in our Dallas, TX office. All eligible candidates must be U.S. citizens and/or legally able to work in the United States.