Intalytics is seeking an entry-level statistical analyst to assist in developing and applying sales forecasting systems on behalf of retail chains, restaurants, financial institutions and service operators.
- Data exploration and statistical & regression analysis using statistical software
- Management of custom datasets relevant to project work
- Development of models grounded in solid principles of consumer behavior and retail geography
- Communication of complex results to client management team
- Report development and process automation in Alteryx
In this role, Intalytics seeks an individual with the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant discipline, including Economics, Geography, Statistics, Mathematics, Decision Sciences, or other related fields
- Exposure to database analysis and statistical methods/programming
- Experience using analytically-oriented software including:
- Microsoft Excel
- SAS, JMP, R, Stata, SPSS, or other statistical software programs
This position will be based in either of our corporate offices (Irving, TX or Ann Arbor, MI). Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without a need for an employment-based immigration case to continue employment in the future.