Senior .NET/C# Web Software Engineer
Intalytics, a leader in location-centric predictive analytics, is in search of a Senior .NET/C# Web Software Engineer to assist in the full software development lifecycle (SDLC), from defining requirements to deployment and maintenance. Founded in 2007, Intalytics has entered a period of significant growth, and this pivotal position offers excellent opportunity to grow into a leadership role.
Attributes and Responsibilities
Collaborative. Contribute to our team culture. Be innovative, criticize constructively, and help create a world-class engineering organization.Supportive. Support all aspects of the SDLC, including requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, and support. Assist in documenting and evolving coding best practices for the organization.Technical. Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications. Implement security and data protection. Write automated tests via TDD to foster effective, flexible and reusable code. Build RESTful API’s and conduct timely code reviews.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related degree.7+ years' experience with commercial full stack C#/.NET web development both front-end and back-end.7+ years' experience in .NET MVC and WebAPI.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, REST API’s, Web Services, SOA, and other standard web technologies
- Experience in at least one of the following: MongoDB, SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Ability to automate solutions to repetitive problems and tasks.
- Demonstrative written and verbal communication skills to audiences with a wide variety of technical knowledge.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the utilization of root-cause analysis and practical issue resolution.
- Experience in the following:
- Configuration and orchestration tools: Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Atlassian tools stack (Jira/Confluence/Crucible/Bamboo)
- Version control tools: Perforce/Git/TFS
- Public cloud platforms: AWS / Azure / Google Cloud.
- Industry standard information protection, data security guidelines, secure coding techniques & best practices (i.e., PCI, SOX, OWASP)
This position is located in our Irving, TX office. All eligible candidates must be U.S. citizens and legally authorized to work in the United States.