Director of Marketing
Intalytics is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing that will be responsible for leading all aspects of the company’s overall marketing efforts. Founded in 2007, Intalytics has entered into a period of significant growth. We are in need of a senior level creative expert to provide input to our marketing approach, translate it to an actionable strategy, and direct tactics, planning, and execution. This individual must be able to work in collaboration with senior leadership in a highly self-driven manner within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Marketing strategy and leadership. Research, design plan, determine best to-channel and through-channel strategies and tactics, including social media. Guide team evolution and collaborate closely with senior leadership. Manage marketing projects to meet goals within budget.
- Content creation. Coordinate efforts to develop and improve upon existing collateral, including white papers, web content, social media, print collateral, presentations, and other visual content. Collaborate with senior leadership on aligning strategy and content.
- Demand generation. Consistently review and understand demand generation tactics and trends to determine which strategies best fit with company goals. Work in collaboration with senior leadership to implement lead-generation programs and manage for effectiveness.
In this role, Intalytics seeks an individual that possesses a number of important attributes:
- Strong B2B marketing experience in a similar marketing role (experience in the consumer analytics industry a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including collaborative content editing and ability to reduce complex technical concepts into easily digestible content
- Knowledge of SEO and demand generation fundamentals
- Self-starter approach to identifying and accomplishing goals
- A high level of comfort with data and pulling insights out of that data
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and anticipate, communicate, and resolve issues with minimal guidance
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in the development of effective and engaging programs
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or relevant discipline
- 3-8 years of progressive experience in marketing-focused roles (leadership experience a plus)
This position can be based in either of our corporate offices (Ann Arbor, MI; Irving, TX), with potential consideration to a remote office. All eligible candidates must be U.S. citizens and/or legally able to work in the United States.