Director of Application Development
Intalytics seeks a Director of Application Development that will be responsible for the development, maintenance, lifecycle management, and advancement of Intalytics’ primary predictive analytics delivery platform, SiteIntel. Founded in 2007, Intalytics has entered into a period of significant growth. Our clients open and manage locations globally, and Intalytics provides them with customized tools that inform location-based decision-making. By enabling new predictive analytics products and models to managing the core workflows of SiteIntel, this role provides for an incredible opportunity to make a huge impact on Intalytics.
In this role, Intalytics seeks an individual that possesses a number of important attributes:
- Fast learner. An eagerness to learn new skills and implement new applications.
- Product sense. Beyond creating elegant code, this role plays a crucial role in determining what we build and how we build it.
- Management experience. A strong team leader with software development, lifecycle management, and quality control experience, paired with a demonstrated ability to get the most out of team members.
- Versatile. An understanding of how the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of various applications.
- Architectural flexibility. An ability to build and manage scalable applications that have relevance across our client portfolio, but that can also be customized to address specific client requirements.
- Responsible. As a steward of the SiteIntel product, a commitment to never releasing code until it is correct, monitored, documented, and tested.
- Collaborative. A partner to statistical modelers, client managers, and other members of the Intalytics team, ensuring that SiteIntel is the leading predictive analytics delivery platform in the industry.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years managing software development projects from conception to implementation
- 2+ years as a team lead or manager of a technical team.
- 4+ years in software development
- Clear understanding of the software development lifecycle, the ability to guide team members and layout software implementation strategy.
This position is located in our Irving, TX office. All eligible candidates must be U.S. citizens and/or legally authorized to work in the United States.